Church Contact: Junior Basham
Mission Contact: email@example.com
The purpose of Heritage Hall is to provide quality care for senior adults in their various stages of life.
How YOU can help:
- Commit to pray for Heritage Hall and specifically for the staff, volunteers, residents and their families
- Sign up to participate in a worship service during the months of April and/or October. ACC brings church to the residents every Sunday morning during these two months and we need people who are willing to sing, offer a communion thought, give their testimony, or give a short devotion to the residents. Contact Junior Basham for more information.
- There are many opportunities at Heritage Hall, click here to contact Heritage Hall to find out how to start volunteering.
- Open front door
- Play checkers with residents
- One-to-one visitation
- Take residents for wheelchair rides
- Magazine cart
- Correspondence—cards & letters
- Filling up bird feeders
- Lead supplemental art class
- Lead supplemental crafts class
- Employee birthday and anniversary cards
- Manicure services
- Help with Blue Belle Society
- Help with Men’s groups
- Arrange flowers donated by funeral homes
- Pick up funeral flowers
- Deliver newspapers