Church Contact: Emily Doolin
Mission Contact: Denise Bingham
The purpose of the Franklin County Women and Family Shelter is to provide shelter, services, and support to homeless women and families.
How YOU can help:
- Commit to pray for FCWS and specifically for the staff, volunteers, and the women they are ministering to
- Consider supporting them financially with either a monthly donation or a one-time gift
- Donate baby items, cleaning supplies, toiletries, etc.
- Sign up to be a foster pet parent for pets of displaced women while they search for permanent housing
- Volunteer to be a moving team member. Click here to find out more
- Volunteer to be a grounds upkeep team member. Click here to find out more
- Sign up to receive volunteer training (requires a background check) for any of the following:
- office volunteer
- house volunteer (evening and weekend shifts)
- transportation team member
- arts and crafts leader
- light exercise leader